Saturday, September 18, 2010at 11:50 AM
Scientific research has proven that these humble leaves are in fact a powerhouse of nutritional value. It can rebuild weak bones, enrich anemic blood and nourish breastfed babies. Ounce per ounce, it has the calcium of four glasses of milk, the vitamin C of seven oranges and the potassium of three bananas.
Friday, September 17, 2010at 11:18 PM
Capsicum Frutescens is found throughout the Philippines plated here and there about dwellings but also thoroughly established in open, waste places in settles areas.
Its fruit is a popular condiment. The leaves are used as vegetable; an excellent source of calcium and iron, a good source of phosphorus and vitamins A and B.
It is an important gastrointestinal deoxidant and also serves as a stimulant, digestive, rubefacient, stomachic, sialagogue, alterative, antispasmodic, febrifugue and depurative.
Nutritional Value Pungent principle, capsaicin; solanine; vitamin A and B; citric acid; palmitic acid; capsicin; oleoresin; volatile and fixed oils; pentosans, 8.28%; pectin, 3.2%.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood pressure
- Intestinal Inflammation
- Menstrual Cramps
- Varicose Veins
Thursday, September 16, 2010at 9:34 AM
Corchorus Olitorius is ever-present in clearings, farms and waste places in the Philippines.
Per 100 g., the leaves are reported to contain 43-58 calories, 80.4-84.1 g h20, 4.5-5.6 g protein, 0.3 g fat, 7.6-12.4 g total carbohydrate, 1.7-2.0 g fiber, 2.4 g ash, 266-366 mg Ca, 97-122 mg P, 7.2-7.7 mg Fe, 12 mg Na, 444 mg K, 6410-7850 ug beta carotene equivalent, 0.13-0.15 mg thiamine, 0.26-0.53 mg riboflavin, 1.1-1.2 mg niacin and 53-80 ascorbic acid. Leaves contain oxydase and chlorogenic acid.
- Lactagogue (Increases the flow of breast milk in a woman)
- Demulcent (Soothes irritated or inflamed skin or internal parts of the nose, mouth, or throat.)
- Diuretic (Causing increased flow of urine)
- Purgative (Stimulates evacuation of the bowels)
- Tonic (To feel stronger, more energetic, and generally healthier)
- Aches and pains, Chest or Pectoral Pains, Tumors, Fever
- Enteritis (Enteritis is an inflammation of the small intestine caused by a bacterial or viral infection)
- Dysentery (Disease of the lower intestine: the disease of the lower intestine caused by infection with bacteria, protozoa, or parasites and marked by severe diarrhea, inflammation, and the passage of blood and mucus)
- Hemorrhoids (Painful varicose veins in the canal of the anus)
- Ascites(An accumulation of fluid (serous fluid) in the peritoneal cavity, causing abdominal swelling)
- Cystitis, Dysuria and Gonorhea (Urinary Tract Infection) an inflammation and disease of the bladder
Wednesday, September 15, 2010at 8:31 AM
Amaranthus Spinosus is found throughout the Philippines at lowlands and low altitudes.
The dried leaves contain (per 100g) 267 - 276 calories, 20 - 34.4% protein, 2 - 4.5% fat, 45 - 54% carbohydrate, 9.8 - 10.4% fibre, 16.6 - 24% ash, 1795 - 5333mg calcium, 333 - 460mg phosphorus, 13.5 - 152.7mg iron, 13 - 37mg sodium, 337 - 3528mg potassium, 27.9 - 40.8mg beta carotene equivalent, 0.06mg thiamine, 2.02mg riboflavin, 7.7 - 8.6mg niacin and 503mg ascorbic acid.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010at 7:32 AM
Ipomoea batatas is a warm season crop extensively cultivated in the Philippines. It can easily be planted any time of the year and propagated from stem cuttings.
Its roots are high in calories and vitamin A and the leafy tops are eaten as vegetables. The tops, especially purplish ones are used for diabetes and the crushed leaves are applied to boils and acne.
Ipomoea batatas contains calcium, 30; magnesium, 24; potassium, 373; sodium, 13; phosphorus, 49; chlorine, 85; sulphur, 26; and iron, 0.8 mg/100 g; iodine, 4.5 g/kg; magnanese, copper, and zinc are present in traces.
- Tumors of mouth and throat
- Catarhh (Runny Nose; increase in the production of mucus, as it happens in the common cold)
- Stomach Distress
- Whitlows (Pus-filled infection on the skin at the side of a fingernail or toenail)
Monday, September 13, 2010at 5:37 PM
- Regulates bowel movement, good for digestion, cleanses digestive system.
- Cleans urinary, circulatory, and digestive system
- Maintains normal blood pressure.
- Remedy for asthma, arthritis, insomnia, cardiovascular problems, nervousness, cardiovascular problems, skin problems, depression
- Enhances immunity against diseases
- Maintains and enhances your health, wellness and well-being
- Provides energy boost and stamina to fight daily stress
- Regulates, normalizes and balances the different body systems
- Rebuild weak bones
- Good for treating heavy menstrual periods, Menstrual cramps
- Rectal bleeding
- Good for diabetic patients
- Good recovery for patients suffering from strokes.
- Good substitute for persons not eating vegetables or fruits.
- Good for the Skin and Eyes, for varicose veins.
- Good expectorant for getting rid of phlegm
- Removes toxins from the body, helps prevents ulcer.
- Remedy for Fever, Nausea, Stomach distress.
- Convalescence ( gradual return to good health after an illness or medical treatment or the period spent recovering ).
- Aactericide ( destroys bacteria )
- Remedy for colds, fever, nausea, runny nose.
- Aphrodisiac ( something that arouses or intensifies sexual desire ).
- Tonic ( to feel stronger, more energetic, and generally healthier )
- Diuretic ( causing increased flow of urine )
- Good for Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Liver disorder remedy
- Nourishes Breast Fed babies, Lactagogue (Increases the flow of breast milk for woman)
- Helps fight and prevent Cancer.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010at 6:42 AM
Explore the natural wonders of our all natural health drink and get a glimpse of its wonderful goodness through our vibrant visuals that will surely delight the senses.
Discover how this unique and first-of-its-kind product can give you a healthy lifestyle and a revitalized body that will surely amaze you with its energy boost, added strength and natural glow.
Get to know the formidable team behind this incredible product and learn about their amazing journey towards this innovative discovery.
Let our nutritional fact sheet guide you. Learn more about the power packed herbs and see for yourself how this herbal breakthrough can do wonders to your body.